Bowerbird is the perfect place to unwind and meet up with friends for after work drinks on Friday 3 May. Open from 4 – 9pm there is plenty to keep you entertained:
- Enjoy local artisan-made food and beverages from The Lost Loaf, Quince Catering, Scull Kombucha, Antipodes Gin and many more; try cocktails or a Hot Tottie. Enjoy a bubbles from our mobile drinks trolley. All served in glassware.
- Join Prohibition Liquor Co for interactive gin tasting and cocktail making masterclasses;
- Try your hand at figurative, still life or charcoal drawing with Adelaide Central School of Art, whilst enjoying a complimentary glass of wine;
- Pamper yourself at NailBreak’s pop-up manicure bar;
- Gather gifts or treat yourself to something special from some of the 200+ designers and makers;
- Plus enjoy cool tunes with DJ Joy Levins on the decks from 5pm.
Gather your friends and flock to Bowerbird on Friday 3 May. See you there!
Bowerbird Design Market
3 – 5 May
Fri 4 – 9pm l Sat + Sun 10am – 5pm
Image: Nick Lawrence